Payroll Calculation Parameters
- Marital Status – Default is Single.
- No. of Children – Default 0, up to maximum of 10. The PCB schedule allows up to 20 children.
- EPF Rate : Default 11%/13%, 5.5%/6.5% for age 50 and above.
- No EPF / No SOCSO. – Using this choice, EPF, SOCSO and EIS will not be calculated. This is especially useful for calculating foreigners salary.
Payroll Calculation Fields
- Basic – Basic Salary
- Allowance with EPF – Most income attract EPF. This includes commission, Food, Petrol etc.
- Allowance without EPF – Some income like transport allowance and overtime do not have EPF.
- Bonus – Bonus is kept separately so that the Bonus PCB can be calculated separately.
Enter the above fields and click Calculate.
Click “Clear” to zero all the values. Better to clear before entering the next staff values.
The first time you run the software, the program will request for Company Name. Please enter company and click OK.
This happens only once.
Every few months, the following message will appear. Click Activate.
Please login to the website and obtain the Activation Code. Enter the 4 digit code.
This procedure is necessary for us to track the number of users who are actively using the software.
Actpay Payroll Calculator Pro
For users who would like to use the software regularly, we have a Pro version. The Pro version has the added features allowing the data to be saved and also exported.
The PRO version of the Payroll Calculator has the following extra features.
- Ability to Save Employee information and calculations.
- Browse and sort data.
- Export payroll calculation results to Excel File.
- Add new Employee : Click “Add”. Once done, save the information.
- To change values, Click “Edit”.
- Click “Calculate Payslip” to Calculate and Save.
This works exactly like the free version accept for the Add, Edit and Save.
You can also add the following Employee information.
- Employee No.
- Employee Name
- IC No.
- EPF No.
- Income Tax No.
This data can be exported to an Excel file for further processing. File will be store in the program directory.
Support is available through the Online Forum. Please login and post your question or feedback.
There are 3 forums.
- Payroll Calculator Free
Questions and discussions realated to the Free Payroll Calculator.
- Payroll Calculator – Pro
Questions and discussions realated to the Paid Pro Payroll Calculator.
- General Discussion
Any other discussion related to HR or Payroll calculations.
We will answer all questions related to the software on the same working day.
As for General Discussion we try our best to answer within the limits of our knowledge.