Our new Free Salary Calculator application for Malaysian SME’s is ready for download. The Salary calculator software is a Windows application that will help you accurately calculate and verify your monthly salary calculations quickly and easily.
This simple payroll software is especially useful as an income tax calculator.
Free for unlimited use. Download now!
This free payroll calculator is designed using the same software engine as the Actpay Payroll software. This free Windows application is designed to provide full Malaysian payroll calculations including PCB, EPF, SOCSO and EIS. These calculations have been verified again and again over the past 5 years in developing Actpay payroll. You can rest assured that the calculations are accurate and in full compliance with Malaysian payroll requirements.
Although this payroll calculator will generate all the standard Malaysian statutory pay calculations, it has to be stated that the most complex calculation in any payroll software are the PCB calculations (MTD Calculation).
The PCB calculator portion in this Malaysian salary calculator is designed under the following conditions.
- The PCB calculator is designed to generate the values found using the SCHEDULE OF MONTHLY TAX DEDUCTION provided by LHDN.
- The monthly PCB schedule supplied by LHDN is based on rounding the pcb calculations results generated by the The LHDN Online PCB Calculator using the PREVIOUSLY NOT EMPLOYED IN CURRENT YEAR option.
- The EPF deduction for PCB calculations is limited to RM500 per month, irrespective of previous months EPF. The RM500 limit includes EPF applied for allowances and bonus.
For more detailed information on full monthly payroll processes, read the following article 3 Step Salary Calculator for Malaysian Small Business
To better understand the Difference in calculation between PCB Schedule and LHDN Online PCB Calculator please read the following article :
- This simple salary calculator provides the option to enter both “Allowance with EPF” and “Allowance without EPF “. Almost all income attracts EPF, but there are some items like overtime and travelling allowance that do now attract EPF. Enter the appropriate information.
- EPF calculation is limited to 11% and 5.5%.
- SOCSO in this payroll calculator is limited to category 1 and applies to the full gross pay.
- EIS (SIP) uses the same gross pay as SOCSO.
Software specifications / terms and conditions
There is no time limit on using the software, but the user will be requested to enter an activation code twice over the next 6 months. This is for us to verify the number of active users of the free payroll software. The activation code can be obtained by logging into the website.
This salary software is completely self contained and does not require any additional drivers. The software will be installed in a default directory and this can be copied and run on any pc or even a thumb drive. The total space taken by the software is less than 4MB.
All software and content copyrights remain with Applied Computer Technologies.
This software is provided as is and ACT will not be liable for any errors arising from the use of this software.